Stores Manager – Bristol
Tuesday 4th July 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We are currently looking for a Stores Manager for our Head Office at Warmley, Bristol.
The role primarily consists of ensuring that all equipment and materials are managed in an organised fashion. Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Basic knowledge in general repairs and tool maintenance.
- Have an understanding of basic warehousing principles.
- Positive hardworking attitude.
- Strong understanding of Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) in the work place.
- Possess great initiative, clear communication and follow up skill.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, managing their own time to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate can expect to:
- Multitask and understand Dispatch
- Receive equipment and materials
- Maintain a clean work area
- Manage general paperwork and records of tools and equipment
- Liaise with internal parties regarding required stock, plant and equipment for sites.
- Manage and maintain stock in the stores
- Load and unload vehicles
- Other duties as required, candidates are expected to have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Candidates must have basic IT skills including the use of Word an Excel spreadsheets.
The successful candidate will receive all necessary training to enable all tasks to be carried safely in line with the company’s procedures.
Hours: Monday-Friday (7:00am to 5:00pm) at £10.50 per hour – extra hours may be required.
Please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please