Shield Scaffolding became a standalone division within the Shield Environmental Group in 2014. Within a short space of time, Shield Scaffolding has become a visible presence in the Scaffolding industry throughout the South West.
Shield Environmental Services Ltd have worked closely with the Scaffolding industry for many years as many of the projects we have delivered have required Shield to project manage, design and Install to ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations within service areas.
Our operatives undertake regular training to keep up to date with evolving technologies, practices, equipment and most importantly Health and Safety. Health and Safety is at the forefront of every project we survey, design and construct (please see our Safety First initiative for more information here).
All projects are undertaken in accordance with current UK Legislation Regulations, HSE Approved Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes. Rigorous internal and external auditing of our sites ensures that all safety and quality control requirements are achieved.
Shield Scaffolding provides:
- Fully NASC compliant access/scaffold
- Bespoke design completion from start to finish
- CISRS trained operatives to carry out all works
- Full site survey and consultation
- Scaffolding design and planning
- Ongoing project management
- Method & risk assessments
- Contracts of any size undertaken
- Long and short term contracts
- Access Scaffolding
- Birdcage scaffolding
- Temporary Fencing and Security Solutions
- Shoring Support Scaffolding
- Haki Staircase Systems
- Temporary Roof Systems
- Approved Haki Staircase Installer
- Haki Roof Systems
- Chute and Hoist Hire
- Structural Shoring and Support Scaffolds
- M.E.W.P Certificates (Mechanical Elevated Working Platforms)
- Licensed to work with Asbestos