Scaffolding Yardman – Bristol
Monday 17th September 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years. We are immensely proud of our people and their commitment, values and talents.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
A vacancy has arisen for a Yardman in the Bristol Scaffolding division.
Duties to include:
- Maintain a clean work area
- Manage general paperwork and records of tools and equipment
- Liaise with internal parties regarding project orders.
- Managing and maintaining stock in the stores
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Other duties as required
Other qualities and requirements:
- Positive hardworking attitude
- Possess great initiative, clear communication and follow up skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time to meet deadlines
- Must have CSCS card
- Must hold a clean driving licence
- HGV or 7.5T preferred, but not essential
- Age 18+
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No agencies please