Scaffolding Supervisor – Bristol
Friday 10th August 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector.We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Scaffolding Supervisor, covering the South West, Wales and the Midlands.
The role would include the following duties:
- Carry out site audits.
- Attend sites to carry out scaffolding inspections/site inspections.
- Attend sites to monitor the work being done and also monitor the correct PPE is being worn and used.
- Attend sites to check the scaffolding is being erected correctly to TG20 compliance sheets or design and the scaffolding is being erected in accordance with SG4.
- Liaise with the site managers.
- Keep the scaffolding inspection log up to date.
- Other supervisory duties.
- Flexibility in working hours. (Early starts and late finishes may be required as certain projects dictate).
- Must be a team player.
Qualifications Required (Minimum)
- Clean driving licence.
- Advanced CISRS.
- Experience of working to design drawings.
- Advanced Inspection. (Basic Inspection accepted but candidate must be willing to complete Advanced Inspection Course)
- Knowledge of Scaffolding Tag Process.
Salary £25,000 pa (Negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications).
Company van, diesel card, company mobile phone, company tablet and company uniform supplied.
To apply, please call Hayley Cutler on 0117 9670 875 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org