Scaffolding Contracts Manager – Bristol
Tuesday 28th May 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Scaffold Contracts Manager in Bristol.
About the position
Reporting directly to the Scaffold Director, as a contracts manager you will predominately be based on scaffolding sites across the country and will be responsible for supervising the whole project on each site. You will develop and maintain high standards of operational service delivery whilst maximising growth potential in addition to delivering financial and non-financial business objectives from contractual requirements and plans.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Scaffolders
- Ensure on time delivery of programmes within budgeted and forecasted costs
- Ensure all works carried out comply with current H&S regulations
- Prepare and deliver progress reports for external and internal client meetings
- Prepare monthly internal performance review reports for Directors taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements of the particular contract
- Ensure all client expectations are either met or exceeded
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client
- Ensuring all scaffold tags and relevant paperwork are up to date on each site
- Prepare and issue Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Quoting potential new work
About the requirements
To be considered for this role, candidates must have a strong background within the scaffolding industry. Ideally the successful individual will have, SMSTS, Advanced Scaffolder and Advanced Scaffold Inspection. Candidates must be able to demonstrate stability of employment throughout their career. It would be advantageous for the candidate to have knowledge on working with asbestos.
Ideally suited to candidates living within an hour radius of Bristol.
The salary for the position is negotiable depending upon the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience and there will be a travel allowance or use of a company vehicle.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of contract management experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com