Sales Lead Coordinator – Cornwall
Friday 18th August 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Lead Coordinator to join our Business Development team.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday (8:30-16:30) 40 hrs per week, based from our Truro offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide close support and communication to the Regional Development Managers.
- Target potential clients throughout specific regions of the UK.
- Distribute sales leads to the Regional Development Managers for their specific region.
- Develop and manage a sales database and production of reports.
- Use electronic databases and search programmes to target and highlight specific projects.
- Arrange meetings with potential clients for the Regional Development Managers to attend.
- Contact new and existing clients to gather weekly sales leads for distribution to the Regional Development Managers.
- Undertake targeted sales campaigns effectively.
- Undertake market and competitor research using an electronic database.
- Review industry leads and news through media, internet and other resources
- Attend regular internal Business Development Meetings
- Gain feedback on quotation returns, as the result of lead generation
- Promote a professional company image – face to face, over the phone and email
- Provide additional support to other members of the Business Development Team, where required, including marketing and tender returns
Please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No Agencies Please.