Regional Development Manager – Warrington / Birmingham
Tuesday 19th February 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing environmental practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principle of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Development Manager to join our Business Development team, reporting to the Group Regional Development Manager.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday (8.30am-4.30pm), 40 hours per week based out of our Birmingham or Warrington office.
- Targeting potential clients throughout the company’s Birmingham and Warrington branches
- Following up project and client leads fed from the Sales Lead Co-ordinator
- Working closely with a Regional Director and Branch Managers to develop new opportunities in line with the growth strategy for their region
- Organise and participate in ongoing meetings with new and existing clients
- Develop strong working relationships with potential and existing clients to generate further and continued enquiries
- Undertake targeted sales campaigns to generate opportunities and contacts
- Gain feedback on quotation returns
- Understanding the market and competitors within the sector
- Maintain standards of professional practice
- Attend regular internal review and Business Development meetings
- Provide additional support to other member of the Business Development team where required.
- Promote a professional company image – face to face, over the phone and email
- Responsible for time management and ensuring delivery of the above
Qualifications and experience:
- Administration and sales experience
- Asbestos/Construction industry knowledge desirable, though not essential
Other qualities and requirements:
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work whilst under time-pressures
- High standard of computer literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Client-focused with strong interpersonal skills
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please