Plant 360 Operator, Demolition
Monday 25th June 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work within. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Immediate start required for a 360 Machine Operator to join the Demolition division. This position is a full time, permanent role, and you will be working on a variety of projects in and around London, Plymouth and Bristol.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence and relevant CPCS/CSCS cards.
Prerequisites and main responsibilities include:
- 360 Demolition Plant operator
- Hold a valid Blue CPCS (D90 preferable) and driving licence
- Experience in Demolition is preferable, but not essential, as training can be given
- Observe all Health & Safety requirements and instructions at the site
- Ensure the work is carried out within the deadlines, safely and efficiently, and to relay information accurately to the Site Supervisor/Demolition Contracts Manager
- Wear the appropriate PPE
- Follow all instruction and direction from the Supervisor
- Carry out best practice and safe working practices
Rates of pay are negotiable depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.