Planning Reviewer – Bristol
Thursday 15th February 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Planning Reviewer to join our team in our Head Office in Bristol – Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Review RAMS (POW) inline with statutory and regulatory requirements, SES procedures and policies, industry best practice
- Maintain a KPI score sheet for RAMS reviews
- Raise levels of awareness and understanding of safety and quality though engagement with colleagues and proactive provision of advice, guidance and support
- Assist with CDM principal contractor procedures and duties
- Attend sites to audit and inspect for Health & Safety and compliance issues
- Compliance reporting for site audits and branch operations
- Attend trade body regional and committee meetings (eg. ARCA, TICA, NASC)
- Assist in maintaining and developing company documentation
- Attend meetings as required: internal and external; this may involve communicating summaries effectively to Client, Directors, Managers, Admin, Site Staff
Qualifications and experience:
- Professional qualifications in Health & Safety, including Asbestos Removal
- Extensive management experience
Other qualities and requirements:
- Able to deliver company objectives to tight deadlines
- Able to lead projects and get the best out of a team of managers and auditors
- Able to effectively prioritise work whilst under time pressures
- High standard of computer literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No agencies please.