Part-Time Co-ordinator – Bristol
Monday 22nd January 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time, permanent Co-ordinator to join our Purchase Ledger team at our Head Office in Warmley, Bristol. Working 12 hours per week, either at 4 hours over 3 days, or 3 hours over 4 days.
- Filing / photocopying
- Scanning of files, ensuring all paperwork is contained before archiving
- Typing to a high level of accuracy
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to the team.
- Matching and keying invoices during busy times
- Adhoc Purchase Ledger duties
Other qualities and requirements:
- Smart appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Committed to on-going personal development/training.
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org