Part-time Administration Assistant – Scaffolding, Bristol
Thursday 15th February 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Administration Assistant to join our scaffolding team in Bristol.
Working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm or 8am – 12 noon.
- Purchasing/Hiring scaffold equipment
- Creating job files ensuring all paperwork is contained before archiving
- Typing to a high level of accuracy
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to the team.
- Filing / photocopying / scanning
- Booking in training and making sure records are up to date
- Typing and sending quotes to potential clients
- Organise and book travel and accommodation for management and the team
- Maintain standards of professional practice
- Promote a professional company image through face to face and telephone interaction
- Lead by example, showing commitment and a determination to succeed
- Maintain a high level of commitment, professionalism and conduct at all times
Other qualities and requirements:
- Smart appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Able to prioritise work whilst working under pressure
- Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Committed to on-going personal development/training.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.