Operations Administrator – Bristol
Thursday 11th April 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Administrator to join our Head Office team based in Bristol
This position is full time, Monday – Friday, 8.00am to 4.30pm.
• Minute taking
• Manage diary and all appointments on behalf of in-house Test Engineer.
• Monitor and update various operational databases including all new and existing company plant and equipment database
• Be the first point of contact for internal and external clients for all equipment related queries.
• Produce certificates for all equipment tested by our in-house Test Engineer and send certificates out to relevant branches
• Monitor expiry dates of all plant and equipment on the database and arrange testing when required
• Organise testing when required with external companies or in-house Test Engineers.
• Provide admin support to the Operations Director and the Compliance Team.
• Collate, monitor and compile various reports on company processes.
• Undertake audits at various Shield branches.
• Provide quotes for external work for equipment testing.
Other Qualities & Requirements:
• Have proven diary management/minute taking experience
• Smart appearance
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office /Excel programmes
• Able to prioritise work whilst working under pressure
• Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
• Committed to on-going personal development/training.
• Have clean driving licence
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please