Office Manager – Exeter
Friday 29th September 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join our team in our Exeter branch.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Branch Manager to deliver a high quality service; including managing office phone calls, filing, typing, printing, binding, and supporting the Branch Manager on a day to day basis with administrative requirements
- Develop and maintain a database of tender/questionnaire answers, log ins, references, frameworks and documents
- Maintain the shared filing area and emails
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and competence in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
Ideally we are looking for the successful candidate to be:
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work whilst under time pressures
- High standard of computer literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- To maintain standards of professional practice
- To readily accept responsibility for self and others
- To take responsibility for managing situations and problems
- To lead by example, showing a commitment and a determination to succeed
Job Type: Full time, Monday – Friday (7:30-16:30) 40 hours per week, one hour lunch break.
Please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No agencies please.