Office Assistant, Demolition – Plymouth
Tuesday 10th July 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work within. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant to join our Demolition division in Plymouth.
At present this is a part time position, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
To provide administrative support to the Office Manager, to include, but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to the team.
- Raising Purchase Orders, communicating PO numbers to suppliers.
- Collating site and client files
- Filing, photocopying, laminating
- Promote a professional company image through face to face and telephone interaction
- Maintain a high level of commitment, professionalism and conduct at all times
Qualifications and experience:
- Word, Excel and Outlook emails
- Experience within a busy office environment is desirable, but not essential.
Other qualities and requirements:
- Smart Appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word
- Committed to on-going personal development/training.
If this role is of interest to you please email your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.