Office Administrator – Exeter
Monday 19th June 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator in the Exeter Branch.
Basic computer skills will be essential, and further training will be provided as required. Tasks will generally involve:
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
- Excel spreadsheets to log and locate information
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
If you have Administration experience, and are ready for this challenge, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please.