Key Accounts Manager – Bristol
Monday 7th January 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
This post is full time and times of work are 8:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
To manage commercial and domestic client accounts.
Senior Key Accounts Manager
- Manage client KPIs and requests
- Complete administration duties in line with requirements
- Deal with requests via email and telephone
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Quoting for asbestos removal projects
- Management of overdue invoices
- Be a main source of contact for clients within the role
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Knowledge of asbestos/construction
Other qualities and requirements:
- Efficient record keeping
- Attention to detail
- Multi–tasking within a busy environment
- Computer literate using Excel and Outlook
This role profile is not exhaustive. It will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and Shield Environmental would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.