Junior Contracts Manager – Southampton
Tuesday 16th May 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
A vacancy has arisen for a Junior Contracts Manager in our Southampton Branch, based in Totton, Hampshire.
The role entails:
- You would be required to quote works and prepare site-specific risk assessments and detailed method statements ensuring compliance with HSE regulations.
- Convey the information contained within the site-specific risk assessment/method statement to site personnel to ensure full understanding and safe completion of the projects.
- Assist to identify, win and develop new clients and maintain highest standards of service.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers at all times.
- Oversee work carried out by removal operative teams.
- Ensure operatives are fully trained.
- Be responsible for creating clear and accurate job files ensuring all relevant information is contained.
Experience of the asbestos removal industry and some management experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
Package includes use of a company vehicle and salary circa £20-30k depending on experience.
No Agencies please.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org