Sales Consultant, Fire and Security
Wednesday 30th October 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of Shield fire and security as a Sales Consultant.
You will drive new business from existing and new commercial customers and be a key player in growing the business through install and maintenance contracts.
You will respond to incoming enquiries and self-generate new business (new solutions or upgrades to services).
You will do this through driving new and additional works from your existing customer accounts by building strong relationships and also source potential new customers through self-generated business and referrals. You will self-generate sales leads through networking and referrals to implement the channel customer contact strategy. You will work closely with your new business colleagues to ensure a smooth handover of new customers into the business.
The successful candidate will be a proven seller, will be dynamic at managing existing Customer relationships to drive growth for Shield fire and security along with increased satisfaction for the customer. He or she will be able to function independently but will also be able to leverage resources and engage with Shields operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service. He or she will understand the sales process from start to finish.
You will be responsible for managing a sales territory that achieves growth, revenue and profit targets. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of achievement and will have Industry and Standards experience. You must be able to demonstrate knowledge within the Fire & Security Industry. You should be confident in identifying new business leads and finally, you should be self-motivated and dedicated.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver on-target monthly sales at target margin
- Competent in system design
- Good understanding of current regulations and codes of practice
- Deliver annual target market &/or market share growth
- Understand and adhere to the sales management process
- Prepare Sales Reports and present, as required, with an analysis of results and recommendations on issues, actions and initiatives
- Participate proactively in region strategy, planning and review discussions
- Develop and implement a territory Sales strategy and tactical plan aligned to the regional business plan
- Develop a network of contacts to understand current and emerging market needs and trends
- Monitor competitors’ performance and respond promptly to threats and risks
- Ensure lead generation, sales and technical documentation supports initiatives to displace competitors
- Utilise product and sales training to maximise understanding of products, features, and value propositions
- Provide feedback to the Directors on customer needs and market opportunities.
- Engage with Operations to ensure project design and customer expectations are communicated and issues clarified.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Company credit card
- Plus other benefits
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.