Fire Alarm & Security Engineer – Bristol
Tuesday 20th March 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed, and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
A vacancy has now risen for a Fire Alarm & Security Engineer based in the Fire & Security division located in Warmley, Bristol, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
The role is permanent and includes a company phone, laptop and vehicle.
It is essential that you can work flexible hours, work away from home and be available for call outs.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience. Pay will be reviewed following a successful probation period of 6 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in installation work and be competent in the following:
- Fire Alarms
- Intruder Alarms
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- General fault finding
You will be required to:
- Work alone and within a team, when appropriate
- Work swiftly and efficiently
- Have a broad understanding
- Have good interpersonal skills as you will be required to liaise with customers
- Fault find and repair security systems
- Install new systems as required
- Handle unexpected / new environments and jobs
- Tackle any reasonable task in a positive manner
Qualifications and experience:
- It is essential that you have a broad, proven experience in the security industry.
- You must be able to show you can manage your time and work without close supervision.
- Applicants should have no less than 4 years’ experience.
A full driving licence and clear police checks/security screening are required.
Please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.