Finance Sales Ledger Co-ordinator, Bristol
Wednesday 11th September 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Sales Leger Co-ordinator to join our Head Office Team based in Bristol.
This position is a full-time contract for 15 months, 40 hours per week, 8.30 am- 4.30 pm.
The Start date will be October 2019.
Construction and finance experience preferred.
- Ensure Sales Ledger processes are efficiently and accurately managed within Company guidelines and time-frame
- Raise branch projects in the Sage Accounting system and collect / save associated purchase order and contract information
- Help the department to process and distribute Sales invoicing in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve sales ledger and project queries
- General office duties including filing and answering the phone
- Support and provide finance department cover as required
Other Qualities & Requirements:
- Smart Appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative, and as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.