Electrician – Bristol
Friday 28th July 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time, permanent qualified Electrician within ourto work within our Mechanical & Electrical division at Shield Environmental Services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to work from our Bristol office to join our exciting, growing national company.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week and living locally, as accommodation is not provided.
- All aspects of electrical works in all sectors
- Testing and inspection (EICR’s)
- Problem solving
- Work alone and within a team
- Work swiftly and efficiently
- C&G 2330 or equivalent
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid ECS gold card
- Full UK drivers licence
- Have broad electrical experience
- Have good interpersonal skills – required to liaise with customers
- DBS (CRB) check will be carried out
- C&G 2391 (optional)
- Full time & permanent employment
- 40 hours per week – Overtime available
- Company vehicle, Fuel card and iPad
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Training given on First Aid and Asbestos Awareness
If you are ready for this challenge, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.