Electrician – Bristol
Friday 28th July 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We are currently seeking a full time, experienced Electrician to work within our Electrical division and become part of an exciting, growing national company.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, based at our Bristol office and living locally, as accommodation is not provided.
The ideal candidate should have these qualifications and experience:
- Electrical wiring regulations BS7671
- ECS gold card
Main duties will include:
- Carry out electrical installation works and electrical testing as required
- Work alone and within a team when appropriate
- Work swiftly and efficiently
- Have broad electrical experience
- Have good interpersonal skills – you will be required to liaise with customers
- Tackle any reasonable task in a positive manner
- Be able to solve problems in a timely manner
If you are ready for this challenge, we would be pleased to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.