This is an automated translation, and so may not be 100% accurate. ×
Asbestos surveying and removal services come as part of Shield’s demolition project package – find out more about our demolition asbestos services.
We are able to provide asbestos surveying and removal services as part of an overall demolition project package. This ensures all requirements are taken care of from pre-start refurbishment and demolition surveys, through to licensed and non-licensed removal works by a fully HSE licensed asbestos removal contractor.
What asbestos services can Shield Demolition provide?
- A fully-licensed asbestos removal contractor
- Asbestos refurbishment and demolition surveys
- A proven track record of successful asbestos removal and surveying projects
- Industry experts in the asbestos services sector
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and UKAS, ISO 9001, 14011 and BS OHSAS 18001 accredited.
Stacey Construction, Co-op Penzance
Shield undertook the removal of 1,663m2 of corrugated roof sheets from the covered car park and stores at the rear of the site, and 240m2 of AIB ceiling from the sales floor of one of the Co-op’s Penzance stores.
The project was completed over a 14-day period in August 2012. The store continued to trade over this period, therefore it was vital that disruption was kept to a minimum. Shield worked 12-hour shifts, including over the weekends, and the working area was segregated from the occupied shop floor through the construction of a plywood-faced temporary partition, painted white on the shop face.