Demolition Operatives and Supervisors – South West
Friday 6th October 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Due to expansion, our Demolition division are looking to recruit experienced Demolition Operatives and Supervisors for works throughout the South West, South Gloucestershire and Somerset areas.
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays
Each candidate must have a full clean driver’s license.
Demolition Supervisors must be able to:
- Supervise all types of Demolition and refurbishment works
- Effectively manage site paperwork with competent site management skills to include Health & Safety issues.
- All applicants must display confident communication skills to effectively manage a team of demolition operatives.
- Successful candidates will hold up to date relevant operative certificates.
Demolition Operatives must be able to:
- Undertake duties in line with Contract Managers’/Supervisors’ recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with client requirements.
These are for permanent positions only, not suitable for those looking for contract or part time work.
This is your opportunity to join a successful, growing business and be a part of that success story. If you are hardworking, ready for a challenge that will be well rewarded then please send a copy of your cv for review to email@example.com
No agencies please.