Compliance Auditor – Warrington / Birmingham
Tuesday 31st October 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity for a Compliance Auditor has arisen in the Warrington and Birmingham area working out of our Shield branches.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Work closely with Regional Directors, Branch Managers and Contracts Managers to support them with Health & Safety compliance.
- Take ownership of all auditing processes for asbestos and scaffold site audits across Shield Environmental Services work sites.
- Represent Shield’s Technical Management team to all levels within the company and provide a professional service to internal and external clients and the general public.
- Provide audit reports and recommendations for improvements in a timely manner and in accordance with the Audit Policy – meeting auditing frequency targets defined within this policy.
- Work closely with Health & Safety Manager and Technical Department to ensure company quality procedures are implemented when undertaking site audits.
- Raise levels of awareness and understanding of safety and quality through on-the-job coaching, and the proactive provision of advice, guidance and support.
- Maintain a site audit non-conformance register, demonstrating audit findings are being actioned, completed and closed out.
A driving licence is required in order to travel between the Southampton and London area branches and sites.
Please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No agencies please.