Business Development Co-ordinator – Exeter
Friday 4th May 2018
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Co-ordinator to join our Business Development team in Exeter.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday (8:00-16:30) 40 hours per week with 30 minutes break. Salary is £20,000 pa.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing Supplier Approval Questionnaires for new business opportunities on time and in line with clients’ requirement
- Assisting the Bid Manager with completion and submission of Tenders
- Providing administrative support to the Business Development function
- Develop and maintain a database of tender answers and data
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and competence in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Liaise closely with other employees to gain information for the completion of questionnaires
- Review of OJEU and tender notices
Ideally we are looking for the successful candidate to have:
- Degree-level qualification in Business Development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve great results
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise work whilst under time-pressures
- High standard of computer literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- This position requires flexible working hours to cope with periods of high demand
- To maintain standards of professional practice
- To readily accept responsibility for self and others
- To take responsibility for managing situations and problems
- To lead by example, showing a commitment and a determination to succeed
Graduates welcome to apply. If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV for review to email@example.com
No agencies please.