Bid Administrator – Exeter
Thursday 22nd August 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years. We are immensely proud of our people and their commitment, values and talents.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Due to company expansion and growth we looking for support for our Bid Manager in our Exeter branch.
This is a full time contract 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Standard administrative duties, including typing, managing the office phone calls, filing/photocopying/printing, supporting the team with their day to day administrative requirements
- Assisting Business Development Team in delivering a quality service
- Completion of supplier approval and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Support with the production of tender returns, ensuring these are of the highest possible standard
- Development of new and improved responses for tender and questionnaire requirements
- Helping to develop and maintain library of tender and questionnaire responses
- Liaise closely with other employees to gain information for the completion of questionnaires
- Maintain standards of professional practice
- Promote a professional company image
Other Qualities & Requirements:
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work whilst under time-pressures
- High standard of Computer Literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of commitment, professionalism and conduct at all times
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org