Assistant Administrator – Truro
Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Administrator to join our Cornwall branch based in Truro. This position is part-time, 16 hours a week.
- Answering telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to team
- Inputting time-sheets
- General office duties, including reception / filing / photocopying / scanning
- Data inputting
- Typing to a high level of accuracy
- Able to assist colleagues during holiday periods
- Any additional admin duties which meet the needs of the business
Other Qualities & Requirements:
- Smart appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative, and as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met within the branch
Qualifications & Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience of working in an administration role.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.