As one of the UK’s largest Asbestos Removal Companies Shield Asbestos Removal has the ability and expertise to remove and dispose of licensed, notifiable non-licensed and non-licensed asbestos-containing materials (ACMs).
We can offer you a wide range of asbestos removal, encapsulation and decontamination services to suit your requirements. Our highly qualified and experienced staff will work with you to plan and undertake works safely.
We use the latest technologies and equipment, ensuring that our services offer the most practical and advanced solutions and remain at the forefront of Asbestos Removal Companies.
Our site teams can also provide re-insulation and minor re-instatement work following asbestos works, reducing liaison and lead-in times for follow-on contractors.
- Full HSE licence to undertake work with asbestos
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Competent advice on the encapsulation of ACMs
- Dedicated policies and procedures for working within the domestic sector
- Site-specific risk assessments and method statements
- Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and approved working practices