Thursday 7th November 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years. We are immensely proud of our people and their commitment, values and talents.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant with our technical team based at our Head Office.
This will be 1 year contract to start as soon as possible. The candidate must be proficient in Word & Excel.
The hours for this role will be 8.30 am – 4.30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Assist the administration of our supply chain process
- Data logging – examples would include Near Miss, Tool Box talks etc.
- Administer COSHH assessments and manage review
- General administration support as and when required to support Managers
- Answering the telephone to support reception on designated days
Other Qualities & Requirements:
- Self motivated
- Wiling and enthusiastic
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise whilst working under pressure
- Multi task
- Have a high level of computer literacy/typing accuracy
- Attention to detail
To apply, please email your CV to HelenBarrett@ShieldServicesGroup.com
You will need to have a good attention to details, accuracy is really important as the information is highly relied upon.
If you have 2 years administration experience, and are looking for a 1 year full time contract , we would be pleased to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary.