Administrator – Truro
Monday 8th April 2019
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our Cornwall branch based in Truro. This position is full time, Monday – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm.
• Answering telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to team.
• Setting up new jobs, creating job files and raising project numbers.
• Raising purchase orders
• Ordering of materials and hiring equipment
• Invoice processing, recording all orders and goods receipting
• Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
• Typing to a high level of accuracy
• Inputting timesheets and exposure records
• General office duties – reception, filing, photocopying, scanning
• Any additional admin duties which meet the needs of the business.
• In addition to your typical duties, you may have to perform other duties as required
Other Qualities & Requirements:
• Smart appearance
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
• Able to prioritise work whilst working under pressure
• Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
• Able to work on own initiative, and as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met within the branch
• Committed to ongoing personal development/training.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least 5 years’ experience of working in a busy office environment is required.
If you feel this vacancy will be of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.