Administration Assistant – Exeter
Thursday 17th August 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed; and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years. We are immensely proud of our people and their commitment, values and talents.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our Business Development team in Exeter supporting the Bid Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Bid Team function to deliver a high quality service; including managing office phone calls, filing, typing, printing, binding, and supporting the team with their day to day administrative requirements
- Completing Supplier Approval Questionnaires for new business opportunities on time and in line with client’s requirement
- Develop and maintain databases of tender/questionnaire answers, log ins, references, frameworks and documents
- Maintain the shared filing area and emails
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and competence in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes and Adobe Acrobat
- Liaise closely with other employees to gain information for the completion of questionnaires and tenders
- Review of OJEU and tender notices on daily email alerts
Ideally we are looking for the successful candidate to be:
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work whilst under time-pressures
- High standard of Computer Literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- To maintain standards of professional practice
- To readily accept responsibility for self and others
- To take responsibility for managing situations and problems
- To lead by example, showing a commitment and a determination to succeed
Job Type: Full time, Mon to Fri (8:30-16:30).
Job Location: Exeter, Business Development Office.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please