Administration Assistant – Cardiff
Tuesday 24th October 2017
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our Scaffolding team in our Wales branch in Cardiff.
- Purchasing/Hiring Scaffold equipment
- Creating job files ensuring all paperwork is contained before archiving
- Typing to a high level of accuracy
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and relaying accurate messages to the team.
- Filing / photocopying
- Management and maintenance of personnel files
- Contact with HR at the head office regarding all new starters and leavers
- Management of induction paperwork and speedy dispatch to HR and finance
- Organise and book travel and accommodation for management and the team
- To maintain standards of professional practice
- Promote a professional company image through face to face and telephone interaction
- To lead by example, showing commitment and a determination to succeed
- Reporting accidents / near misses to head office immediately
- Reporting sickness / annual leave requests to head office immediately
- Maintain a high level of commitment, professionalism and conduct at all times.
Other qualities and requirements:
- Smart appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Able to prioritise work whilst working under pressure
- Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Committed to on-going personal development/training.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to email@example.com